Our therapists have specialized training in the application of manual (“hands-on”) therapy. Manual therapy includes:
- Myofascial Release/Soft-tissue Mobilization
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Jones Strain/Counterstrain
- Graded Joint Mobilization, Maitland Technique
- Joint Mobilization with Movement, Mulligan Technique
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
Manual therapy is used to improve mobility, reduce pain, and normalize muscle tone. Your personalized exercise program will reinforce and sustain the benefits of the manual treatment you receive during your appointment.